Sponsor & Exhibition
IEA HPT TCP
- Call for papers
- Full Paper Submission
- Presentation Guideline
- Presentation Submission
- Guide for presenter
November 30 2020
Full Paper Submission Due
December 20 2020
Full Paper Review
(For the new submitted papers)
January 15 2021
Final Full Paper Submission Due
(For the new submitted papers)
January 31 2021
Early Bird Registration Due
March 15 2021
Extended pre-recorded presentation submission due
TODAY 2021. 09. 23
HEAT PUMP CONFERENCE 2020
Presenting at HPC 2020
To ensure HPC 2020 runs smoothly while maintaining levels of interactivity we will be running technical sessions as a blend of pre-recorded & live content. Each Presenter will be required to upload a pre-recorded video of their presentation by the March 5 (extended due), 2021. Pre-recorded videos of all Plenary/Oral/Poster sessions will be streamed followed by live Q&A(all live Q&A will be conducted via Zoom). For the presenters who couldn’t be present at the live Q&A, questions for the presentation will be left on the chat window.
All the live Q&A will be fully recorded and made available for watching online, only to those who have registered, during the conference (April 26 ~ 29, 2021.) and the month after. This will allow participants in less favorable time zones or life situations to catch up with content.
Attendees will be requested to attend their session 10 minutes before the scheduled start time to test their microphone level and meet the session chair.
Guideline for Preparing Presentation
1. Oral Presentation
- The official conference language is English
- Format: Presentation files will be accepted in MS PowerPoint format or MP4 only
※ Before you submit your files, please check your recorded audio narration, playback the PowerPoint presentation slide show or video file to verify audio is recorded successfully
- The size of your presentation file should not exceed 300 MB
- It is mandatory to add the audio of your talk within your PowerPoint presentation of video file.
※ Before you start to record presentation file, start off by making sure that your microphone and webcam (optional) are plugged in and ready to record. Even if you use a laptop with built-in webcam and microphone features, we encourage using the separate equipment for better video and sound quality.
- Videos and animations are supported but will be automatically started with the slide.
- Fonts: Do not use special fonts which are not part of the standard PowerPoint package, as this will cause problem while uploading your file.
- Do not use ant passwords or encryption for your presentation
2. Poster Presentation
- Poster presentations should upload both poster file and 5 minute video presentation.
- Poster file should be in PDF (1page) file.
- Poster Standard Size : 90cm (width) X 120cm (height)
- In the poster file, use the conference logo in the header. (Download)
- There is no fixed template for the poster presentation.
|Plenary Lecture||20 min.|
|Keynote Presentation||15 min.|
|Oral Presentation||12 min.|
|Poster Presentation||5 min.|
Guidelines for Presentation Recording
Terms and Conditions
By uploading and submitting my presentation file, I declare and acknowledge that:
- The videos I provide will remain on-demand on the HPC 2020 platform, for registered delegates to access, for 1 month after the conference concludes. If you would like your full pre-record presentation removed from the platform after the HPC 2020 Conference ends please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The work contained within the presentation files are my own, or the work of a group to which I am directly associated
- I have permission of all co-authors to publish the data contained within the file
- I have permission of all copyright owners (which may include your employer, or funder, or any owners of third-party graphics) to submit the file and grant the organizers license over the file
- The information, materials, images, data etc. that I included (a) do not violate any applicable law, statute, directive, ordinance, treaty, contract regulations or Policies, (b) do not infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any person or entity, (c) do not breach any duty toward, rights of, any person or entity, including rights of publicity and/or privacy and (d) are not false, fraudulent, deceptive or libelous
- I understand that by submitting this file I am granting HPC 2020, or any third-party authorized by HPC 2020, the right to reproduce and/or communicate (make available online or electronically transmit) the file I have submitted for the purposes of the conference
- I understand the Conference Organizing Committee, or authorized third-parties, are not liable for any legal action or costs pertaining to action sought on publishing or reproducing this file