Sponsor & Exhibition
IEA HPT TCP
January 1 2019
Abstract submission open
June 30 2019
Extended abstract submission due
April 30 2020
Extended Full Paper Submission Due
June 30 2020
Early Bird Registration Due
TODAY 2020. 03. 30
HEAT PUMP CONFERENCE 2020
|Registration Categories||Early Bird (By June 30, 2020)||Late/On-site (From July 1, 2020)|
※ Exchange rate for Korean Won (KRW) is 1,200 KRW/USD
All attendees are required to register and to pay the appropriate registration fee in order to participate in any capacity at the conference
Registration Fee Includes
|Regular & Student Registrant||Admission to all technical sessions, welcome reception, lunches, banquet, break refreshments and technical tour|
|Accompanying Person||Admission to banquet|
Requirement of Paper Presentation
- In principle, at least one of the authors must make a registration by June 30, 2020 in order for their paper to be included in the program of HPC 2020
- For authors presenting multiple papers, one registration is valid for presentations.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Before applying for cancellation, please refer to the following policy.
- Please note that the onsite registration fee is not be refunded.
- Note that for administrative reasons, refund will be made after the conference.
- A request letter by email(firstname.lastname@example.org) is required.
- Any phone application will not be accepted.
|Date||Amount to be refunded|
|Cancellation before June 30, 2020||Refundable but 75%|
|Cancellation between July 1 and August 21, 2020||Refundable but 50%|
|Cancellation between July 1 and August 22, 2020||Non-refundable|